Wednesday, September 2, 2009

That strange impulse...

You felt it? That weird, no-real-thought-behind-it nerve signal that motors you, invariably, into something that you regret later? Something you say, with this evil kinda rush of sadistic satisfaction as you realize, in your rage, that you've really crossed the line with this one...that THIS one is really gonna hurt? Or the same evil, animal rush as you literally cross the line and commit an act you don't really mean to, physically ripping through that barrier of 'civilization' that we humans have built around ourselves over the ages...letting savage instinct take over? Or it might not be anger...just something that you end up, without knowing how, doing...and then thinking about all the reasons why you REALLY shouldn't have later, when its way too late? I have...how many ever times too many! Hand of fate? Plain human stupidity? Or is it just me and the voices in my head? [Sigh...!]

4 comments:

  1. Happens with me sometimes too..... but I do believe I have self control :)
    As for you- its definitely the voices :)
    And your blog seems like they are all shouting out, different tones, different words, different languages- End result? CHAOS
    Stop generating noise.
    (Did I cross THE line?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually the blog is excellent :)
    Love you :*
    (Is this my regret?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its nt a bad thought.. if u dont let out the emotions slowly they always come out in a bang ^_^

    ReplyDelete